Terms of service
This utilization code (the following is called "This Covenant") is called the online shop (the following is "This Service") which is provided by the Chinese transformation shop (the following is called "Our Company".) on this website. This paper sets the utilization conditions for all registered users (the following is "user") and utilizes this service according to this convention.
Article 1 (Application)
- This Covenant shall be applied to any relationship concerning the use of this service between users and our company.
- Our company may have various sets (the following is "individual provisions") in addition to this Covenant, and rules for use. These individual provisions shall constitute a part of this Covenant regardless of the name.
- If the convention is inconsistent with the individual provisions of the preceding term, the individual provisions shall be preceded as long as the specific regulations are not set.
Article 2 (Use Registration)
- In this service, the utilization registration will be completed by applying for the utilization registration by the method set by our company on the consent of this Covenant, and by the Company notifying the registration seeker of the approval for this.
- Our company does not approve application for utilization registration when it judges that there is the following reason for application for utilization registration, and it shall not have any disclosure obligation for the reason.
- If you report false matters in the application for registration
- If it is an application from someone who has violated the Covenant
- Otherwise, if we judge that the utilization registration is not significant
Article 3 (Manage User ID and Password)
- The user must manage the user ID and password of this service in the responsibility of the self.
- Users cannot transfer or lend user IDs and passwords to third parties in any case, or cooperate with third parties. Our company considers the user's own use of the user ID when the combination of user ID and password is logged in agreement with the registration information.
- The damage caused by the use of user ID and password to third parties shall not be responsible for any of us except when we have intentionally or serious negligence.
Article 4 (Agreement to Prosecute)
- In this service, the contract shall be established by the user applying the purchase to our company and giving the notice that our company accepted the application. Still, the ownership of the product is to be transferred to the user when the company hands over the product to the delivery company.
- Our company shall be able to cancel the sale contract of the previous term without notifying the user in advance when the user is subject to any of the following reasons.
- If the user violates the Covenant
- If the delivery of goods is not completed due to the unknown or long-term absence of reporting
- If you admit that the trust between the company and the user has been damaged
- On the payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of the application of the purchase, or return method on this service, it depends on the method set by our company separately.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyright or other intellectual ownership of the product photograph or other contents provided by this service is attributed to the legitimate rights such as our company and content provider, and the user cannot reproduce, reprint, modify, or make other secondary use without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibition)
The user shall not do the following actions for the use of this service.
- Acts that violate decrees or public orders
- acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts of destroying or obstructing the functions of our server or network
- Act of commercially utilizing information obtained by this service
- a decent act that interferes with the operation of our services
- Act of making unauthorized access or trying this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users, etc.
- Acts that make up other users
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Otherwise, we judge that it is inappropriate
Article 7 (such as the suspension of the provision of this service)
- If we judge that there are any of the following reasons, we shall be able to stop or interrupt the entire or part of this service without prior notice to the user.
- When you check or update the computer system that this service is in charge of
- When the service is difficult to provide, the inability to provide such a thing as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or genius.
- If computers or communication lines, etc., were stopped by accident
- Otherwise, if the company judges that the service is difficult to provide
- Our company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party by the suspension or interruption of the service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Use Restriction and Deregistration)
- Our company shall be able to limit all or part of this service to users, or to wipe out the registration as users, without prior notice, when it is in any of the following.
- If you violate any provision of the Covenant
- If it turns out there are false facts on the registration matter
- If the credit card that the user reported was stopped as a payment means
- If there was a default on the payment debt, such as the fee
- If we have no reply to our contact for a certain period of time
- This service is not used for a certain period of time from the final use
- Otherwise, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our company has no responsibility for any damage caused by the actions of our company based on this section.
Article 9 (retirement)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by a predetermined exit procedure.
Article 10 (Repudiation and immunity of guarantees)
- Our company includes virtually or legally (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability to specific purposes, defects on security, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) ) is not to guarantee that there is no.
- Our company has no responsibility for any damages caused by this service to users, but it contains the contract between our company and users on this service (including this Covenant). When the consumer contract is defined by the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer regulation does not apply, but even in this case, we have no negligence (except for serious negligence). ) None of the damages caused by default or torts caused by users (including when we or users foresee or foresee the outbreak of damage) are responsible for any damages caused by the user.
- Our company has no responsibility for any transactions, contacts or disputes that arise between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
Our company shall be able to change the content of this service or stop the provision of this service without notifying the user, and there is no responsibility for any damage caused by this.
Article 12 (Changes of the terms and conditions)
Our company shall be able to change this convention at any time without notifying the user if it is judged as necessary. Furthermore, when the service is started after the change of this code, the user is considered to agree with the code after the change.
Article 13 (handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method set by our company. We have notified or contacted the contacts that are currently registered as valid, unless the user has a change report according to the system set separately by our company, and they are considered to have reached the user at the outgoing.
Article 15 (Prohibition of the Transfer of Rights Mandate)
Users cannot transfer or collateral rights or obligations based on the status or this Covenant in the utilization contract without prior consent by our written company.
Article 16 (compliant law and jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of this Covenant, the Japanese law is made a compliance law. Moreover, on this service, the application of the International Union Convention on the International Goods Prostitution Covenant shall be excluded.
- If a dispute arises about this service, the court which has jurisdiction over the headquarters of our company is made a exclusive consensus jurisdiction.